Monday 20 February 2017

Money deduction in ClixSense/ Reversed Transaction

Reversed Transaction : Offer Reversal/Commission Reversal

 ClixSense Reversal Transaction

Has Money deducted from your ClixSense account? Don't worry you are not alone.

Hello, yesterday when I opened my ClixSense account it showed a pretty weird transaction, a negative one! I received a message from ClixSense about this activity that my money was deducted for the survey I completed some days ago, See the pictures below,


As you can see I have a offer reversal and a commission reversal. Offer reversal is for the survey I completed some days ago and the reversal commission is the money that I had got from my referral (maybe my referral had a offer reversal money deduction too.). My offer reversal is 0.7300$ and commission reversal is 0.0365$,so the total amount deducted is 0.7565$.

As soon as I signed in, I had a message about this negative transaction and various reasons why this could have happened. It had given some reasons as below;
1. Bogus answers in survey
2. Completed same offer by same IP
3.Not valid information
4.Rushing through Survey;
reasons like these were given by ClixSense, the exact reason is not given by the offer providers.

This kind of reversal transaction doesn't happen frequently with users in ClixSense; even the message by ClixSense said that it rarely happens. So don't worry, even if your money is deducted due to some reason, its not gonna happen every time. To avoid this kind of things with your ClixSense account,
follow the preventive measures given below,

Preventive Measures:


1.Don't complete same offer with same IP address
2. When completing a survey, read every question carefully and provide useful feedback
3. Use valid information during screener
4. When downloading apps, make sure it's first time installation on your device
5. Don't rush through surveys

Follow the above steps and there will be negligible chances of having a reversal transaction from your account.

ClixSense is completing 10 years on 22nd February, for this 10 year anniversary celebration they have doubled the checklist bonuses (From 20th February to 28th February) and increased the chances of winning ClixGrid.
So what are you waiting for, go ahead make some bucks!

Want to earn more, try this websites;

2 comments:

  1. Name/Username United States Fernando Zeledon (fjzeledon)
    Primary Email f_jzeledon@yahoo.com Edit
    Member Since
    October 22, 2015
    Account Type PREMIUM (Until 11 Nov 2017)
    My PTC Clicks today 23 total 91,761 earned $430.5040
    My ClixGrid Clicks today 60 total 6,317 earned $2.35
    My Completed Tasks today 0 total 0 earned $0.00
    My Completed Offers today 7 total 2,027 earned $30.42
    Earnings
    today $0.2267

    ReplyDelete